Saturday, October 2, 2010

Macho Macho Man!

Thank's to my dear friend, Ash Mash, I can't stop thinking about the "Macho" salad from Bandera's Restaurant in Corona del Mar. This entrée makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It includes chunks of rotisserie chicken, tomato, avocado, goat cheese, toasted almonds, corn, dates and my favorite, cornbread croutons. 
Ash Mash lives down in San Diego and frequently drives up to Orange County for a dinner at this delectable restaurant. This week, she had mentioned driving up for dinner and now I can't get this upcoming date off my mind. I can't wait a week!!! In fact, I might just drag Ben there this evening, so I can indulge in a Banderas feast twice within 7 days!
Besides their fantabulous meals featuring their freshly roasted chicken on the spit in their kitchen, they have a few other items that have put them on the map. They have grilled artichokes, cornbread in the skillet and devilled eggs. 
And, for dessert they have a banana cream pie that is just scrumptious.
Something else that you should keep in mind before planning your dinner at Banderas....bring your own wine! They don't charge a corkage fee! For real!!!! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment