Friday, October 15, 2010

The Blog Log

I know, I know...I really need to be more religious about posting. I guess I'm still formalizing what direction I want to take this blog. Mostly, I want to tell people about things and places in the area that they might not have known about or really appreciated. Yet, I still want to weave in personal stories, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
Be patient...I'll figure it out. (I am always prepared for constructive criticism...if you have feedback, please give it to me.)
What I don't know how to figure out is ways to get more followers?!? I suppose that I have to put out consistent content, so somebody would want to keep checking back to my site. One thing at a time...my work has to come first and the people will follow. LOL.
Have a great day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment