Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friends of Gidget

Gidget is the littlest love of my life ad she has lots of friends. Abby 1 and Abbey 2, Chloe, Rocky, Mack, Fern and Caymen are just a few. 
Over the recent months, I've been blessed with a new person whom I befriended because of Gidget. Laurie, the owner of Barney's Barkery on Balboa Island, has grown very near and dear to my heart. She is the reason that Gidget is always dressed in the cutest of collars and pampered, as all puppy princesses should be. (Yes...Gidget has me wrapped around her little finger.)
Anyways, Laurie and her lab, Barney, recently asked me to help their store with some fresh marketing ideas. Of course, I was not only happy to help but excited to get involved. First we are creating a Facebook Page, second we will be creating a blog and third we will be updating the Barkery website on a more frequent basis. 
Barney's Barkery has SUCH cute stuff. I may be partial, but their collars and leashes are some of the cutest around and the prices are VERY reasonable. Any size, width and pattern all cost the same, $19.95. Laurie will create things to order, should you want a matching set that isn't in stock or even a harness. Feel free to check out a sampling of her things online and place an order! 
I hope you will support this local store and become a fan on Facebook!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment