Monday, September 13, 2010

Prologue

I do not profess to be an intellect or author of profound thoughts. In fact, I could be the exact opposite. I’m simply a girl trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face. In the quest for bigger smiles on a more frequent basis, I've tried to focus on the things that bring me happiness. I enjoy connecting people and I've realized that I love sharing information that benefits others. I think I have a knack for bringing people together and using that network to find out what is going on and spreading the word. Creating this blog is my way to reach a broader audience to share pieces of my life and link followers to events or things that might be of interest.
From real estate, restaurant hot spots, movie reviews and local events to charity, local government, fantasy sports and so much more...I have my fingers in every pot. Chances are likely that you could talk about a subject and I’d have some sort of input. (Yep, I can be that annoying person that always has their two cents to throw in the conversation…but I like to think I’m not obnoxious with my insight.)
At this very moment, I have decided to move forward with the inauguration of this site, because I have a lot to offer readers everywhere. (Just mostly to readers in Orange County, California...specifically Newport Beach.) Within my future posts, I plan to share some of the everyday occurrences that take place in my life. Within these unwritten vignettes, I promise to include the delectable details about my dining experiences, bargains that should not be missed, and many other sprinklings of glittering beauty throughout the local area. I plan to talk about anything and everything. Hence the name, “Everything Richardson.” My name is Alexandra Richardson and it is very nice to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment